about entry bias link tumblr follow

Saturday.

Saturday 13 April 2013 | 06:55 | 0 comments


Hey Dongwoon-shi, you veryyyy cute. I love you.

Hey guys. Today, Jinae asked me to update my blog. Aina tak tahu nak cerita apa. Because I have thousands things to think for. Hee.

Btw, I had think. One day, I will meet someone and..

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm Hana. And you?"

.

What I mean is, kenal diri guna nama korea. Maksud aina, bukan Jung Hana bt Abd Rusli. Its kinda weird okey. Aina memang nak sangat orang panggil aina 'Hana' but people used to know me as Aina and how I wanna to start. 
Hee. Lalalalala midnight a a a midnight. Klol. 

Hari ni tak banyak benda berlaku tapi both of them stuck in my mind. Siapa? Mr Rusyad and mr naz. Lolwhat?

Rusyadddd.
We dont even contact almost two weeks. Two weeks tahu tak? Tsk.
You sihat? I hope you're fine.
What are you doing right now? I hope you do a good thing.
How's school? I hope its fine.
Where are you right now? I wish you were here.
Why you stop contact me? Tell me the reason.
I miss you. Tsk.

Nazzzzz.
Please go away from me.
I wish I dont even know, remember you.
Kau saja nak suruh aku buat musuh kan. Arghh.
Aku tak kisah kau nak couple at least jangan lah dengan akuuuu. Lepas mira, fazira. lepas tu siapa pulak? Zamira? Okey tak lawak. 
Out from my mind now!! I said now!!!!

Second, hari ni kantin sekolah tak bukak and I'm super starvingggggggggg.
I almost die there. But wait! Did i gonna buy food? 
Hell no. I'm di-sa. What the hell is it? It's diet plus saving.
Aina tak berhenti membebel bising cakap, "kenapa kantin tak bukak? kenapa cikgu tak announce yang kantin tak bukak hari ni? kalau aku tahu, aku bawak bekal sendiri. haih"
Aina, just shut up. Haih.

Third, hyemi sang "twinkle twinkle little star" to me with her own version.
She sang, 

"kelip kelip aina kecik 
kelip kelip aina kecik
kelip kelip aina kecik~"

Fourth, I dedicated this song to my uncle.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to abawan
Happy birthday to you~"

I'm sorry because not join your party. I'm too lazy too out from my room. 
My room really loves me. And i love him too.

Okey bye guys. 


Tumblr_mbdku2ilki1qhwguzo1_500_large






blossom;